What eyes will the child have and what does this factor depend on

All future parents are burning with curiosity about how their long-awaited baby will be born. Wondering what kind of eyes the child will have: brown - in dad or blue - in mom? It turns out that the color can be determined with some probability, based on research conducted in this area. There are certain indicators of exactly how this aspect of appearance is inherited from a scientific point of view. And it is worth considering that the baby will be born with one shade, and over time it will change it to another.

At birth

With 90% confidence, scientists will tell you with what eyes children are born - absolutely everything, without exception. With blue! Only 10 percent remaining can have a different color due to the individual characteristics of the organism and heredity.

Up to 4 years old (for someone it happens earlier, for someone - a little later) the baby will have his own eye color. Blue can darken to brown under the influence of sunlight, or it can just get a slightly different color. By the 4th year of the child, the shade is established which will remain with him until the end of his life. It can be brown, green, blue, amber and even cast in dark red. Why is this happening? From the point of view of science there are several hypotheses on this issue.

It’s very exciting and interesting to imagine what eye color your baby will have, how interesting it is to observe the growth and development of the child itself. Regardless of the color of the eyes, all the kids are very active and inquisitive, they learn about the world around them, exploring it with their own hands.

Children are most active from two to five years old; this is the age of curiosity, which sometimes ends up with dirty soiled palms and a painted head. Therefore, it is always worth remembering the hygiene of the child But you should be extremely careful when choosing a children's detergent cosmetic products. Study the composition of funds. If you notice the presence of sodium lauryl / Laureth Sulfate or CocoSulfate, it is better to return such a tool on the shelf. Such substances are extremely dangerous and can cause various irritations.

Professionals advise to use only natural cosmetic products, without dangerous impurities and preservatives. Many leading cosmetologists recommend natural products from Mulsan Cosmetic (mulsan.ru), created on the basis of natural ingredients, rich in vitamins and oils, and most importantly - without dyes and sulfates. Be more attentive to your health and the health of the child.

Scientific assumptions

Загрузка...

For many years, genetics around the world have been arguing over how childish eye color is inherited: what is the leading role? The most convincing was the hypothesis, which laid the basis for this inheritance of Mendel's law, which determines hair color. It says that dark genes are dominant. Those phenotypes that are encoded by them, prevail over those individual characteristics that are due to light genes.

A hundred years ago, such great scientists as Darwin, Mendel, and Lamarck described not only regularities, but also exceptions to this general rule. They determine the inheritance of most genes:

  • dark-eyed parents give birth to mostly brown-eyed children;
  • the descendants of those who have light shades (blue) will surely inherit this distinctive feature;
  • A child born to parents with a different eye color may have a shade between the parents or take a dark one, since it is considered the dominant.

From this generalized dogma, the whole science has grown, which with the maximum accuracy calculated the percentage ratio indicating what color the child’s eyes will inherit from the parents. If you know these scientific indicators, we can assume what your unborn baby will look like.

Chances

Based on the parental features of the appearance, it is possible to say with a certain degree of certainty what eyes the child will have. The percentage has long been revealed by scientists:

  • Hazel + Hazel: 75% - Hazel, 18% - Green, 7% - Blue;
  • Hazel + Green: 50% - Hazel, 37% - Green, 13% - Blue;
  • Hazel + Blue: 50% - Hazel, Green will never work, 50% - Blue;
  • green + green: 1% - brown (very rare), 75% - green, 24% - blue;
  • Green + Blue: Hazel cannot work, 50% is green, 50% is blue;
  • what eyes the child will have if the parents have blue: brown does not work, 1% is green (one chance per 100), 99% are blue.

Now you can imagine your baby, even if he has not yet been born: according to Mendel's law, parents can determine the color of their baby's eyes before birth, with the maximum degree of probability. There are also some interesting facts on this issue that will surely interest many.

This is useful to know

Paying attention to the question of the color of the eyes of their unborn child, parents can learn a few interesting facts about this.

  1. Brown eye color - the most common.
  2. Green is the rarest (less than 2% of the population of our planet have it). Most green-eyed babies are born in Turkey, while in Asia, South America, and the Middle East, green eye color is an incredible rarity.
  3. For residents of the Caucasus is very characteristic blue eyes. Icelanders have a predominantly green color.
  4. Do not be afraid if by the 4th year the child has a different eye color. This rare phenomenon in science is called heterochromia. This is not a disease or pathology, but just an individual feature of your baby - a truth that is very noticeable and attracts attention. At certain times, such people were considered almost holy and bowed to them, calling them elected. Heterochromia was noted in actresses Mila Kunis and Kate Besvord, rock stars David Bowie (although he had this phenomenon acquired as a result of injury, but not congenital).

Now you can with some degree of confidence to assume what color will be the eyes of your future baby. Remember that he will change during the first years of his life. And you will surely love him regardless of his appearance and even more so - the color of his eyes.

Watch the video: 7 Things That Can Change Your Eye Color (April 2020).

Загрузка...

Leave Your Comment