The skin can be judged on the health of the baby. This also applies to the most sensitive and vulnerable place, namely the lips. Often the child in the corners of the mouth there are cracks that are pinkish or whitish in color. All these cracks have a negative effect on the child's food intake.
As a rule, the baby can simply refuse to eat. After all, cracks open when communicating or eating. As a result, water gets there, the remnants of food. Tingling or even burning may occur. It is necessary not only to treat the baby's bunks, but also to establish their cause.
Biting in the corners of the mouth - causes in a child
Without finding out the cause, complex treatment is impossible. Since a simple cream or ointment simply will not help in this situation. It is worth picking up a competent course and finding out which body still failed, and why health problems arose.
To date, pediatricians have agreed on certain reasons that contribute to the occurrence of zaedov:
- Infection with streptococcal infection.
- Weak immunity.
- Lack of vitamins.
- Iron deficiency.
- Abundant salivation.
- Allergic reactions.
- Lack of oral hygiene.
- Chapped lips.
- Inflammation in the human body.
- Chronic diseases.
- Problems associated with the gastrointestinal tract.
One criterion can not cause the occurrence of zadeov. As a rule, this is a complex effect of negative factors on the whole organism. Often, affects and weakened immunity.
Therefore, skin lesions on the lips are especially often observed in the autumn-winter season, when the child’s body is sorely lacking in vitamins and beneficial trace elements. But not always angulite occurs in those children who have acute health problems.
Often this is just a bad habit to lick your lips in windy weather. As a preventive measure, you can lubricate your lips with a thick cream or protective lipstick so that the child does not lick the lips.
It is accepted to classify two types of angulite. One of them is considered streptococcal, and the other is fungal. The name of such an infection was for the reason for which it arose.
The disease begins with the appearance of a bubble in the corner of the mouth. Gradually, this bubble is poured with a watery liquid and quickly collapses. After the sore has burst, a long and deep crack forms in its place.
It is covered with a bloody film or peculiar crust, which causes discomfort to the child. With such a sore baby is difficult to talk and eat. At the time when he opens his mouth hard, he feels burning and tingling.
Very often, children begin to tear off the sore, but after removing the protective crust, it will appear again. Thus, the problem must be treated, not just removed.
It has a different name, namely a fungal infection. It is based on a fungal disease. Candida occurs completely differently. They are located inside the mouth, most often on the cavities of the cheeks, lips, gums.
On the fabric surface appear peculiar bubbles that cause discomfort. Often they are formed together with an infectious cold. Fungal angulite can only be seen if the child has opened his mouth. In another case, you will not be able to understand what the problem is.
Characteristic signs are sometimes sufficient to determine the cause of the disease. It will be either candida or striptococcus. But when there are certain difficulties in diagnosis or doubts in the formulation of the correct diagnosis, then tests should be taken.
Experts take a smear from an infected tissue area. Only after studying they can say what caused the infection: candida or streptococcus.
All the symptoms of angulitis, as Komarovsky says, can be traced consistently. They are of a typical nature and are observed in young children.
As a rule, they have reduced immunity and do not care for the skin of the lips.
- Red areas appear on the corner of the lips, having an irritated appearance and a slightly whitish plaque.
- After a couple of hours, you can notice the appearance of a small pimple right in the place of the crack itself.
- After the vial has burst, liquid contents are poured out of it. Now a bright red crack appears in place of the bubble.
- When stretching the lips or opening the mouth, the sore can bleed and cause discomfort, discomfort and itching.
- Around the infected area, the skin is slightly swollen and may have a characteristic pinkish color.
- Through time, a dry crust appears in the corners of the mouth, which continues to bleed periodically, thereby causing unpleasant sensations.
Symptoms can be traced to the baby. They appeared and do not pass for him without a trace. A child may even have an appetite, since it is difficult for him to open his mouth. The kid begins to be afraid to speak once more, so as not to experience burning sensation and some discomfort.
Many diseases can be the same and have a similar character. In order to save yourself from excessive fears and to know exactly what the problem is, you should still carry out an accurate diagnosis.
It includes several important steps:
- Inspect the child carefully at home.
Try to mentally remember how the disease itself proceeded, what character it was and how quickly it began to develop. All this information will be required later in order to be able to compile a complete picture of the disease.
- Contact a specialist who will conduct a routine examination, examine all your data and be able to make a primary diagnosis.
Remember that the primary diagnosis can later diverge from the secondary, obtained after the tests passed.
- The pediatrician directs the patient to take tests.
He needs to pass a general analysis of blood and urine. Particular attention is paid to blood. It examines the level of platelets and leukocytes. Their elevated status indicates the presence of infection in the human body.
- Necessary ultrasound of the gastrointestinal tract.
Ultrasound will reveal pathologies that occur in the liver, kidneys, stomach, gall bladders and the thyroid gland. As a rule, these are exactly the areas that can affect the child's jam. In the presence of chronic diseases, such jamming can occur with enviable regularity.
- Strengthened blood count, which is determined by the lack of iron in the body.
- Allergic reactions may also indicate the presence of zhedov.
The most popular provocateur are citrus fruits, which, if eaten excessively, form a similar problem in the human body.
A selection of effective treatments
It is extremely important after finding a similar problem with the skin of the mouth, contact a specialist. The doctor will help with the accuracy to diagnose the problem. If time does not get rid of the problem, then it can carry more serious consequences.
It's one thing if the reason lies in the fact that a child licks his lips. But the situation is much more serious if the problem lies in chronic diseases. Often, zady are a kind of bell and alarming point, which indicates the presence of more serious problems in the child.
As effective methods can act as drugs with proven efficacy, as well as folk methods that were used even by our grandmothers. It is best to consult a doctor before using these or other drugs.
A specialist will help you to understand what means you should focus on. After all, treatment is determined on the basis of a particular case, a child, his analyzes and the nature of the disease. Therefore, it is far from always what helped the neighbor decide your problem.
One of the most popular therapies is medication. It consists entirely of drugs developed by scientists and approved by doctors. Therefore, this therapy is the most effective and necessary in case of health problems in the child.
As a rule, two products are applied at once. These are mainly pills that are designed to kill the bacteria inside the body. The treatment is combined with the help of creams, ointments that help cure the wound and relieve the symptoms of itching, burning in a child.
The following oral medications are used:
- Antifungal pills - they should be consumed regardless of what caused the disease: a fungus or streptococcus.
Nystatin and Levorin are the most common and effective drugs.
- Antibacterial - needed only if you are sure that the cause of the problem was streptococcus.
The drug will help kill the harmful bacteria. The doctor prescribes antibiotics if he understands that a striptococcus has infected a large amount of the baby’s body tissue.
- Vitamins - used as a preventive measure of vitamin deficiency, the consequence of which can be jammed.
Vitamins are drunk after consulting a doctor. In the pharmacy, a large number and range. They have a slightly different composition.
- Tablets and suspensions for dysbacteriosis - often the cause of infection can become a banal dysbacteriosis that has arisen after a long illness.
In this case, it is necessary to restore the microflora of the body of an infant.
To reduce itching, swelling, and burning, it is worthwhile for a child to anoint Bepanten or Levomekol. This is a cream that will help restore the damaged tissue, getting rid of excessive itching.
Folk remedies and recipes
As folk remedies for the problem of yearling sufferers are used improvised means. As a rule, in this case you will not have to buy anything.
In addition, all methods are absolutely safe for the health of your child.
- Honey - a thin layer several times a day, namely 3-4 smear cracks in the corners of the mouth. Do not worry if the child will lick it. As a rule, honey immediately falls into the affected area and begins its functioning. A course of this kind lasts from one to two weeks. This does not contribute to solving the problem from the outside (in the case of the presence of chronic diseases). This will only help to get rid of the crack, which brings significant discomfort to the child.
- Aloe juice has proven healing properties. His sheet must be cut and attached inside with the affected area. This contributes to the rapid healing of the wound.
- Tea, olive or sea buckthorn oil can be used as an ointment, making regeneration of the affected area.
We must not only be able to heal, but better and prevent the problem. In case she appeared due to licking the lips of a baby in windy weather, then before going out into the street, lubricate the child’s lips with oil or greasy cream.
Diet and proper nutrition
When avitominoz becomes the cause of the up to one year, then attention should be paid to nutrition. Lack of vitamin B leads to the fact that the child has a number of problems.
Therefore, in the diet should enter the following products:
- chicken meat;
- dairy products;
- red fruit;
If you have a problem in 2 years, you should immediately abandon the overly salty, sour or spicy foods. It will only irritate the skin of the child. So try to keep to a simple diet. It is best to cut food in small pieces to make it easier for the baby to eat.
Angulite in a 3 year old child can be a real problem for him and his parents. In consequence of this, there is a need not only for early diagnosis, but also for the speediest deliverance from the problem.
And for this it is worthwhile to turn to a specialist, pass a series of tests and help the child get rid of bruises. While the treatment is prescribed and diagnostics is carried out, you can try to reduce inflammation using creams and restorative ointments.