Throughout the pregnancy, the mother waits for only one thing, namely, the early birth of her baby. For 9 months, she has experienced fear, confusion, joy, and delight. All emotions are associated with a happy moment of waiting for the baby. For nine months, a woman has a new life under her heart and is about to get ready to become a mother.
Most of the girls are worried about this moment, afraid not to understand at what point, it’s time for her to go to the hospital. In fact, worries about this should be put aside.
There are special precursors of childbirth, that is, those symptoms for which a woman understands that labor activity will begin soon and it is time for her to go to a medical hospital.
Harbingers of Birth in Primiparas
The hardest are the firstbirds. They do not know and do not understand what feelings they should have. The slightest jolts or changes in the state of health in the last periods already mean that the woman begins to gather at the maternity hospital with lightning speed.
In fact, no hurry. It is necessary to analyze your feelings, your physical health, in order to understand what feelings you actually experience, whether they are not false forerunners.
On week 36
During this period, the baby moves actively, changing the position of the body. Now the head is down, directed, so to speak, to the exit. At week 36, women start false contractions. They are an integral part of this generic activity. You should not be afraid of such contractions and there is no need to go urgently to the hospital either.
In order to distinguish the false from the real, you should feel the belly. During false contractions, the abdomen becomes stony, acute back pain. At the same time, such a state suddenly and suddenly arises, immediately passes. Maybe something like this happens several times a day.
Often there is a selection. There is nothing terrible if they are slimy and transparent. It is necessary to guard when blood appears.
At 37 weeks
This week the baby is considered full-term and can be born at any time.
If labor activity begins, it is worthwhile to trace the presence of the corresponding signs:
- the stomach goes down - it can be noticed even with the naked eye. As a rule, even close people talk about this pregnant woman, and the girl notices this because she feels relieved;
- frequent urination and defecation - this is primarily due to the fact that the stomach has sunk and, as a result, has begun to strongly press on the intestines and bladder;
- drastic weight loss - the body gets rid of unwanted fluids and fats;
- pelvic bones expand.
At 38 weeks
The girl has all the same symptoms as in the 37th week of pregnancy. They add more weight. From now on, a woman is much harder to walk and sit. She experiences constant fatigue and lethargy. This is due to the fact that the body requires a greater number of forces for labor.
Within a week, the mucus plug begins to move away. This means that the child will be born very soon. The discharge of the mucous does not require an ambulance call. If the training contractions have increased, you can ask the doctor for permission to receive spasmalgiatiks.
At week 39
During this period, the largest percentage of babies appear. The woman is in dire need of nesting. From the side of her behavior looks a bit strange and stupid. But there is nothing wrong with that.
Labor activity will accelerate the process of delivery. Therefore, let the woman do some uncomplicated physical work. As a rule, training bouts intensify, especially at night.
This is the last week of pregnancy, which is characterized by the following perverbs:
- the lack of activity of the child - the baby subsided for a while, he is preparing for birth;
- loss of a kilogram - often a woman does not eat anything for several days, as her appetite has disappeared completely. There is nothing to worry about, there is no need to force yourself to eat;
- loose stools - the body naturally prepares for labor;
- cervical dilatation - this symptom can be determined by the doctor after a routine examination;
- the presence of contractions.
With the appearance of these fights, it is worth getting together and go to the maternity hospital. If the amniotic fluid is removed, you must call the ambulance team.
Harbingers of birth in multiparous
Each pregnancy is unique and the body too.
However, it is believed that a repeated young lady is much easier to determine the presence of certain symptoms that confirm the presence of emergency labor activity:
- Abdominal prolapse - in people with multiple conditions, this can be observed 4-6 days before the date of delivery.
A woman can determine this by her feelings, since her shortness of breath is reduced and her heartburn disappears, she is much easier to breathe.
- Weight loss - swelling disappears, excess fluid comes out of the body.
- The passage of the tube - to understand this will help the selection on the pants, similar to the yellow mucus.
This will indicate that a woman will soon become a mother again. When a mucous discharge occurs it is necessary to call an ambulance, since after a few hours labor activity will be observed.
- Training contractions in multiparous characterized by the appearance of a few months before giving birth.
- Amniotic fluid - a girl who already has children, usually passes through an independent discharge of amniotic fluid.
In this case, childbirth will begin much faster, after a few hours the baby will be born.
- Increased urination - due to pressure on the bladder.
Harbingers of early childbirth
There are certain criteria by which it can be understood that childbirth will begin in the coming days.
They should pay particular attention.
- The fluid from the vagina increases in size - as a rule, during this period a woman wears sanitary towels, as the amount of fluid increases many times over. If it is not blood and pale, then everything is in order. But if there is blood, then it is necessary to seek help from a doctor.
- Cervical dilatation - this is determined only by an obstetrician-gynecologist on examination. He can already suggest that the woman should go to the delivery room.
- Training fights.
- Discharge of mucus plug.
- Pain in the lower abdomen and lower back.
Difference of precursors of labor in primiparous and multiparous
After the first birth, the cervix of the woman stretches and becomes more elastic. Accordingly, it is much easier for her to give birth a second time. As a rule, second births occur much faster than the first. Their duration in many cases does not exceed 3-4 hours.
And this means that a repeated woman needs to go to the hospital in the shortest possible time when the precursors appear, because in her case the clinical picture will develop quite brightly and quickly.
The same cannot be said about primiparous. For her, harbingers may come a few weeks before labor. The body is experiencing tremendous stress, it still does not understand what and how it will pass.
If a woman gave birth by caesarean section for the first time, it means that she will give birth to her like a primiparous with all the attendant symptoms.
Harbingers of childbirth: what to do?
As soon as the woman discovered that she had the first symptoms, she should understand and be aware of her further behavior.
- Do not panic, if you have a loved one, ask him for help and support.
It is not necessary to stay a week before the birth of one house, especially at night.
- Call your doctor or obstetrician, with whom you will give birth, describe the situation.
Often, during training fights, the woman's body works towards fear, believing that labor activity will soon begin. In fact, it is important to calm down and assess the situation. Even if you give birth again, you have time to call an ambulance and get to the hospital.
Childbirth is a natural process of the body. Humanity in no way can affect its beginning. He should only carefully listen to his body in order to understand and grasp that line, namely the beginning of labor activity.