The female body is quite a difficult thing. It requires some care and attention. If a girl wants to keep a young and blooming look for as long as possible, then she should think about taking an additional complex of vitamins.
Currently, vitamins such as Omega-3 and Omega-6 are especially popular.
What is fish oil?
Scientists have proved the need to receive fish oil. The most beneficial fats for the body of any person are polyunsaturated vitamins like Omega 3.
It is customary to distinguish several types of these vitamins:
- Linoleic is extracted from raw materials of plant origin.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid found in fish meat is considered the most useful.
- Docosahexaenoic is found in fish oil.
The mechanism of fish oil is quite simple, he is responsible for:
- reduction of the inflammatory process in the body;
- increase immunity;
- blood regeneration;
- enzyme synthesis;
- decreased cholesterol levels.
Omega 3 - norms in the female body
It is noteworthy that Omega-3 does not originate in the body independently. He comes from outside. For example, thanks to biologically active additives or natural nutritious products.
The result of taking the supplement can already be discussed in 3 weeks. During this time, the body will fill in the missing losses, and then will gradually accumulate the substance.
If a pregnant woman does not take Omega-3, then she will increase the risk of having a baby with neurological impairments.
Doctors say that a lack of vitamin in your body can be seen in appearance. Immediately become brittle hair, nails and teeth. The skin reacts sharply to all changes in weather conditions, namely, excessive rashes and irritation.
In addition, thanks to Omega-3, a woman is able to suppress a large amount of stress and nervous tension in her body.
The recommended daily intake is 2.5 grams. It can be obtained both from dietary supplements and from natural products.
In the latter cases it is worth being cautious, as for an additional effect it is worthwhile to observe a particular culinary treatment. This means that during heat treatment, certain products have the properties to lose a certain supply of vitamins.
When do you need higher dosages?
Often doctors advise to increase the intake of biological additives.
This is due to their acute shortage, which affects the general state of health.
- A pregnant and lactating woman should consume much more vitamins, because some of them will go to the child.
- In that case, if you need to remove the symptoms of nervousness, stress and fatigue, then you should think about the use of the drug.
- When menopause - at this time the body is experiencing an acute shortage of vitamins and in order to alleviate the current state, it is worthwhile to use additional vitamins and mineral complexes.
- With exacerbations of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- With increased mental stress.
At the same time, it is worth paying attention to those categories of citizens who are not recommended to take Omega-3 vitamins:
- suffering from thyroid disease;
- having allergies to seafood and fish;
- with tuberculosis;
- kidney disease.
Preparations with Omega 3 for women
For both women and men, Omega 3 drugs have a beneficial effect. But the representatives of different sexes vitamins act in completely different ways.
For women, trace elements are necessary because:
- They help in the full development of the fetus at the stage of its conception and carrying. It is proved that moms who take Omega-3, are born more calm, concentrated and attentive children.
- Helps to get rid of wrinkles, improves the overall condition of the skin and its appearance.
- Strengthens hair, nails and teeth.
- Relieves irritability, daily fatigue and stress during the day.
- Improves metabolism in the body, which contributes to harmony without debilitating diets.
- Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, reduces the risk of thrombosis.
- The risk of developing cancer is reduced.
What foods contain omega 3?
Omega-3 is a mineral complex that can be obtained not only from vitamins and dietary supplements. Often they are obtained from natural products.
Of course, this is the most affordable and effective way. However, in this case it is necessary to take into account the processing of food. After all, during heat treatment, some of the vitamins can simply evaporate.
Among the products containing a high percentage of Omega 3, emit:
- fish oil - the highest concentration, which is 99%;
- Cod liver;
- rapeseed oil;
- olive oil;
- hemp seeds;
- seal fat;
- Sesame oil.
As follows from the list of products, a woman does not have to consume fish in large quantities every day. To do this, you only need to eat in the food that contains a high concentration of beneficial vitamins.
For example, season vegetable salad not with ordinary vegetable oil or mayonnaise, but with useful sesame or olive oil.
If we are talking about fish, then it can be both steam treatment and roasting in the oven. Invalid is canned products, which do not preserve useful vitamins.
Do not just eat fatty acids in your diet. Food should still be varied. Therefore, for many people it is much easier to take dietary supplements.
Does Omega 3 Help Me Pregnant?
Married couples who cannot conceive a child long enough, wondering if Omega 3 can affect the birth of a baby. In fact, there is no research or scientific evidence on this.
Omega 3 only in a single version will not contribute to conception. However, this complex will help in the formation of pregnancy for both men and women.
A woman's intake of vitamins will stimulate:
- the establishment of the menstrual cycle;
- reduced risk of miscarriage;
- promotes the attachment of the embryo to the walls of the uterus.
For men, taking vitamins contributes to better maturation of sperm.
Reception of vitamins Omega 3 is important both when planning pregnancy, and at conception and even when carrying a child. A complex of minerals will only help strengthen certain actions of the body.
However, if there are certain health problems or pathologies, then Omega 3 will not help only in a single variant to treat them. In this case, you will need to consult a doctor and a full examination.
Omega 3 for women has a positive effect on overall health. This concerns not only the time of planning and conceiving a child, but also the subsequent life of a woman. Surprisingly, with the help of multivitamin intake it is possible to preserve youth and natural beauty for a long time.
Omega 3 is necessary to take a course for 1 month, and then take a break of 3 months. You can take a vitamin with food 1-2 capsules per day. Before taking Omega 3, you should consult with your doctor for the appointment of an accurate dosage.